This short course comprises an evening talk followed by a full day seminar which Keith Blevens, Ph.D. delivered to a group of healthcare professionals.
It is an ideal introduction for anyone wishing to expand their understanding of resilience and connect to it more and more in their everyday life. The audience to whom it was originally delivered had no previous knowledge of the Three Principles Paradigm. It will also be of interest to those wishing to hear more about how the Three Principles establish the paradigm of resilience and how resilience actually works.
- Introduction to the Resilience Paradigm (57 mins)
- Why nothing can take away your resilience (50 mins)
- Having the eyes for resilience (1h 48 mins)
- Where you change is where you are outside-in (57 mins)
- Why seeing how resilience works engineers us for insight (53 mins)
There are 5 hours and 26 minutes of recordings altogether. English subtitles/Closed Captions are available. Downloadable Audio MP3s are also included.