A Unique Gathering of Three Principles Paradigm Practitioners, Coaches, Teachers and Thought-Leaders
Our most advanced yearly training event.
Led by Keith Blevens, Ph.D. and Valda Monroe
Sydney Banks’ insight of the Three Principles uncovered a pre-existing paradigm that was not previously known to the world. This paradigm reveals a scientific black and white point that allows people to more easily see when they are aligned with the Principles and when they are not. This distinction brings to light unnecessary thinking, judgement thinking and ego thinking and provides deeper direction and spiritual evolution.
Who is this event for?
This program is for Three Principles Paradigm Practitioners, Coaches, Teachers, Thought Leaders, and those who have had considerable exposure to our teaching. If this applies to you and you’re keen to be part of a like-minded group to explore new depths of this paradigm, we would love to have you join us. If you are very drawn to attend but are not sure if you qualify please get in touch and we would be happy to have a conversation with you. We think about this as an opportunity we take sincerely to move forward together. We will be united in our openness and interest in challenging our own assumptions about what we know, so that we can take our individual and collective understanding deeper through exploring the Three Principles as a Paradigm.
Together, we will explore
- Why understanding the Three Principles as a Paradigm matters and what it frees up for us and for the world.
- How the paradigm rules out judgement, including right and wrong, good or bad, high or low, positive or negative. Instead, we insightfully see that it is about how something does work and how that exact same thing does not work. There is remarkable simplicity and specificity generated by this.
- What becomes more relevant because of this paradigm and what is simultaneously rendered irrelevant and invalid.
- How a paradigmatic orientation brings different insights and causes us to ask different questions.
- Why realizing the principles as a paradigm causes us to consider pre-existing intelligence in a practical and different way.
There will be 4 online follow-up classes. Dates and timings to be confirmed.