A Unique Gathering of Three Principles Paradigm Students, Practitioners, Coaches, Teachers and Thought-Leaders
Our most advanced yearly training event.
Led by Keith Blevens, Ph.D. and Valda Monroe
Sydney Banks’ insight of the Three Principles uncovered a pre-existing paradigm that was not previously known to the world. This paradigm reveals a scientific black and white point that allows people to more easily see when they are aligned with the Principles and when they are not. This distinction brings to light unnecessary thinking, judgement thinking and ego thinking and provides deeper direction and spiritual evolution.
Who is this event for?
This program is for Three Principles Paradigm Students, Practitioners, Coaches, Teachers, Thought Leaders, and those who have had some exposure to our teaching.
If this applies to you and you’re keen to join a like-minded group to explore the new depths of this paradigm, we would love to have you join us.
If you are drawn to attend but are not sure if you have had enough exposure to the Three Principles taught as a Single Paradigm please get in touch and we would be happy to have a conversation with you.
We think about this gathering as an opportunity we take sincerely to move forward together. We will be united in our openness and interest in challenging our own assumptions about what we know so that we can take our individual and collective understanding deeper.
Together, we will explore
- The relevance of the Three Principles Single Paradigm and what it frees up for us and for the world.
- What becomes relevant because of this paradigm and what is simultaneously rendered irrelevant and invalid.
- How the paradigm rules out subjective judgements, of what is right and wrong, good or bad, high or low.
- How the paradigm brings a deeper constant, predictable and timeless logic as to how we psychologically and spiritually function and how we do not.
- How a solid paradigmatic orientation brings different insights and causes us to ask different questions.
- Why realizing the principles as a paradigm causes us to consider pre-existing intelligence in a practical and different way.
We have a limited number of places in La Conner and this event will sell out.
When you have completed your registration for the program you will automatically gain access to the private Members Area for the event on our website. From here, in person attendees will be able to find essential information regarding travel, airport transfers and local area information.
The Members Area also functions as a “one stop shop” for all attendees looking to check the programme timings, as well as access and download course materials and directly access the webinars and online training sessions. It will also house the recordings of the event to which all attendees will have lifetime access.